MARS MINIS SNCKRS SUP 9.7OZ
Milk chocolate. Peanuts. Caramel. Nougat. What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV) per piece. What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Mars real chocolate. snickers.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.