Sara Lee® Deluxe Everything Bagels 20 oz. Bag

A joy of variety. A special message from our bagel makers: We are very excited to tell you why our bagels aren't just for breakfast, especially since some people sleep until lunch. These bagels work around the clock to hold any fixin', combo or shmear. They work not only for breakfast and brunch but also linner (brunch's p.m. buddy) and supper. Best of all, our bagels are pre-sliced, so there are no excessive crumbs to shake out of your toaster. We're on a mission to break bagels out of the breakfast routine, and we'd love for you to join us. Nutrition Spotlight™: Facts Based on One Bagel: 280 Calories--14%; 3.5g Total Fat--3%; 400mg Sodium--17%; 6g Sugars--*; Folic Acid--30%; 2g Fiber. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great-tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value thy represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. *The percentage of sugar is not listed as the % Daily Value has not been established. Pre-Sliced 0g Trans Fat Kosher